La Comunidad Laboral Líder en Iberoamérica. Ingresa tu currículum en Trabajando.com y postula a cientos de empleos
- Servicios Financieros Varios
Position at a glance:
This position is within the existing Customer Insights & Data Analytics team at Evalueserve Chile that supports a leading U.S. retail bank. We are looking for a skilled professional to provide analytical support to our client’s enterprise marketing area.
Areas of responsibility could include:
• Generate relevant business insights for consulting projects using an array of simple to sophisticated analytical methods. Very large data volumes may come from multiple sources and be in both structured and unstructured formats.
• Develop specific customized reports, dashboards, and ad hoc analyses using SQL or/and SAS.
• Provide analytical insights by supporting new and ongoing analytical projects. Perform analysis using fact-based decision making, utilizing the data available.
• Ensure integrity of analyses through rigorous attention to detail and validation of data, including adherence to all regulatory, privacy, compliance, and security procedures.
• Understand the specific and tangible benefits on how the analytic efforts support the business line and be able to fully understand business objectives and underlying drivers.
• Meet and maintain close communication with business partners and stakeholders to understand their requests and translate that into requirements as well as to provide updates on projects and answer questions.
• Prepare and deliver thoughtful and impactful presentations to senior-level business partners, keeping in mind industry and consumer trends as comparison points.
Gerente/Director de División
Marketing Analytics and Insights (Finanzas)
País de la oferta: CHILE
Ubicación en el extranjero: Viña del Mar
2. Ingeniería Civil en Informática / Computación
3. Ingeniería Civil Industrial
4. Ingeniería Civil Matemática
5. Ingeniería en Estadística
|Requisitos mínimos||Required Qualifications:
• Excellent communication skills, with an advanced level of English
• Degree (preferably in statistics, economics, or computer sciences) / B. Tech. / B. E. from a reputable institute, with 3-5 years of relevant experience in analytics
• 2+ years of experience with SQL and SAS
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
• Experience synthesizing analysis results and creating actionable strategies and recommendations to a senior audience. Able to communicate complex analytic results clearly and concisely
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail, accuracy, and a sense of urgency to meet timelines
• Strong independent, organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
• Marketing Analytics experience in customer segmentation
• Teradata experience
• Tableau experience
• Knowledge and experience of Aster Big Data platform
• Experience using SQL-MR and/or R
Lectura: Nivel avanzado /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado
|Tipo de contrato||Jornada Completa|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|